|AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® - Paul Perantinides|
|Articles - Firm News|
|Friday, 18 November 2011 16:16|
"Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™ reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. A threshold number of responses is required to achieve a rating."
The AV Preeminent ratings is the highest attorney rating possible. It is earned when an attorney reaches the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability.
Learn more with the video link.
Medical Malpractice Articles
- The Vaccine and Immunization Controversy
- BMJ Launches 'Too Much Medicine' Campaign To Tackle The Harms Of Overdiagnosis And Overtreatment
- Zoloft No Better Than Dummy Pill, Says Lawsuit
- Pain Medication May Trigger Cardiopulmonary Arrest in Patients With Sleep Apnea
- Delay in Performing C-Section: Medical Malpractice