Chris T. Nolan, Attorney at Law
Chris Nolan was born in Skopia, Greece in 1947 and raised in the Akron, Ohio area. He graduated from Ohio State University in 1970 with a B.A. in History. Mr. Nolan is a 1973 graduate from the University of Akron School of Law and was licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio in 1973.Mr. Nolan began practicing law in 1973 with the law firm of Schwab, Sager, Grosenbaugh, Rothal, Fort, Skidmore & Nukes. Currently a partner in the law firm of Perantinides & Nolan which practices in the following areas: medical negligence, wrongful death, products liability, civil rights litigation, vehicular liability cases, business litigation, employment discrimination and personal injuries at trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts. Mr. Nolan also serves as a private Mediator.
Mr. Nolan has also been chosen as a Mentor for the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Akron Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Bencher in the Scanlon Inn of Courts
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell® which is the highest possible rating for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability for over 25 years.
- Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers from 2009-2017 (Only 5% of attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers)
- The Summit County Court of Common Pleas Investigation, Insurance, Medical Liaison Committee
- Federal Court Committee