Paul G. Perantinides, Attorney at Law
Paul Perantinides was born in Youngstown, Ohio, in 1944. He is a Campbell Memorial High School Alumni. In 1966, Mr. Perantinides graduated from Youngstown State University with a B.A. in Social Studies. He went on to study at the University of Akron School of Law, graduating in 1969. He is currently licensed to practice law in the states of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
In 1966, Mr. Perantinides was commissioned in the United States Army and was honorably discharged as captain in 1971. At this point, he began practicing law with the firm of Schwab, Sager, Grosenbaugh, Rothal, Fort, Skidmore, & Nukes Co., L.P.A., becoming a partner in the firm in 1974. He is currently a partner in the firm of Perantinides & Nolan Co., L.P.A. Mr. Perantinides brings a level of passion to the practice of law that reflects his personal belief in our country’s justice system. He is a trial lawyer dedicated to representing the rights of injured individuals and their families who have been harmed by medical malpractice, wrongful death, and personal injuries and defective products at both the trial and appellate levels of the state and federal courts.
"Paul Perantinides – One of the Most Experienced and Recognized Personal Injury Attorneys in Ohio."Paul Perantinides has been chosen by his peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America, the preeminent referral guide to the legal profession.
Over the years, he has handled hundreds of cases and has earned a reputation among doctors and hospital administrators as a tough litigator. He carefully prepares each case, and professionals across Ohio and Pennsylvania look to him for his studied, practical approach to every aspect of a case.
He treats his clients with respect and sensitivity, realizing that they are experiencing one of the most tragic times of their lives.
Paul is proud to be an attorney committed to preserving the rights of others, advocating for causes and principles, pursuing the truth and promoting justice.
- Akron Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- The Ohio Bar Foundation
- The Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- The Roscoe Pound Association
- The American Board of Trial Advocates
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Advocate - Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National College of Advocacy
- 1998 University of Akron Outstanding Alumni Award
- AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell® which is the highest possible rating for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability.
- Super Lawyers from 2004-2018 (Only 5% of attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers)
- Including Super Lawyers Top 50 Cleveland Attorneys and Top 100 Ohio Attorneys
- Best Lawyers in America
- Who’s Who in American Law
- 2015 Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiff
- 2015 Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year by Akron Life Magazine
- Named to the Nation’s Top One Percent for 2015
- 2017 Top 50 Cleveland Area Lawyers and Ohio and Kentucky Super Lawyers Annual List of Top Attorneys
- Fundraising Chairman for the University of Akron School of Law
- Member of the Advanced Placement Council at the University of Akron School of Law
- Board of Trustee member and former President of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church
- Chairman of the Ohio Wesleyan Parents’ Council
- Community Advisory Council of WKSU
- The National Public Radio Affiliate at Kent State University
- Board Member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Reserve